There's quite a few, so I recommend paying attention in this section.
- Cash payments cannot be received without enabling gifting
- Gems cannot currently be spent
- Enabling gifting removes you from the leaderboards
- Only cash can be sent to other players
What is listed in  are required parameters, but what is listed in () is optional.
 profile (user) - Loads a profile embed  cash (user) - Loads a smaller embed with $$$ based currencies  pay [user] - Sends cash to another player
- Cash - Can be spent on items, and upgrades
- Gems - Generated by workers for the leaderboard
- Lifecoins - Cannot be spent or lost, boost overall CPS
- Points - Used in the Digital Store
- CPS - Cash per Second
- CPM - Cash per Message
- GPS - Gems per Second
- MPS - Typers per Second
Sending Cash // Gifting
Any player is able to send cash to another player without enabling gifting, however the player receiving the cash must have gifting enabled.
Don't worry about accidentally enabling gifting. A prompt will be pulled up that explains what will occur if you enable gifting.
Once you have enabled gifting the only way to turn it off is to perform a complete reset.