Sorry for the delay on this changelog!
Changes / Upgrades
- Opening no longer requires the welcome message to be on
- Reborn has been redone
- Blades now affects all players equally
- Blades on higher accounts should work better...
- Lifecoins have a much larger effect, and become less effective once a % is reached
- Rebirthing now gives more lifecoins for those with 5000 or less
- Updated how luck affects crate type spawned
- Redid the cash crates to work less on some varying parts
- All donor crates have different times now
- Legendary crates now give a small amount of lifecoins, best suited to players with less
- Gems are no longer a crate option.
- Updated the server to ubuntu 19
- Redid the firewall settings
- Updated Mariadb
- Fixed an issue with the buy menu loving trails of numbers
- Fixed a bug with applying powerups
- Fixed the display amount on critical messages (it was showing about 300% less)
- Fixed an issue where a profile would load as null
- Correctly store UTF-8 characters in the database
- Updated the API so token resets should be cached correctly
- Achievements now apply points correctly, and will display total earned
- Points gained from achievements now scale correctly
Fixed Bug(s) Changelog
- Points from achievements are now balanced for players further along by implementing a reduction function (not a log function)
- Crates from the store are now either less expensive, or slightly more expensive, not a huge change but a little one
- Tossing this in here: If you are spamming to the point where Cafe becomes ratelimited in sending messages- and you get captcha banned because of this- you will not be unbanned. Slow it down speedster.
Known Bugs -
There are currently 9 known bugs, mostly small visual bits, but when fixed I'll reach out to the reporter, and list them here. Once again, sorry for the delay on this post!