Yeah surprisingly it's here (jk)
- Fixed a bug where items and upgrades would be interpreted as strings instead of int values
- Fixed an issue where a display error caused point discrepancies
- the Chat Bonus timer is no longer connected to the crate spawn timer
- Donor tier 1 – 1.10x CPS bonus (is included within the vote multiplier)
- Donor tier 2+ – 1.15x CPS bonus (is included within the vote multiplier)
- With the change to Chat Bonus, typers are now worth 4.5x their previous value. Ie: 1 is now 4.5.
- The "Item bonus" perk now changes based on the amount of items you are purchasing
- The "Item bonus" perk now applies to upgrades as well.
- Clarified powerup toggle messages
- Factory hires now cost much less, and their increment is much lower
- Energy and Base Factory value was buffed
- Typer and Converters progression "slower" doesn't go into effect till much later
- While the lifecoin formula is still a log function, lifecoins are much stronger when used in combination with the reborn upgrade.
- Crates are worth much more now, and have a fitting bonus
- Crate spawns were reworked
- Mods+ can now use the ‘sudo’ suffix to perform actions in any users name. This is for support/bug investigations, don’t fret, nobody is gonna buy millions of items in your name 😊
- CPM now triggers every minute, and as such I am renaming it "Chat Bonus"