This is a change that includes a lot of backend stuff, so there isn't a ton of new content... at least not public... :)
Changes / Upgrades
- Reduced Crate point costs
- Increased value of common crates
- Crates are no longer always affected by Luck, this allows for other crates to be obtained on higher levels!
- CPM should be worth a bit more now, and will scale better without becoming entirely obsolete.
- Added 3 new crates- freebie, shulker, and steeped. These do not spawn, but rather are on the new page 3 of the store.
- Added Stocks - they currently are only for Crates, and they limit the global number of crates available in the store.
- Added the Popup gamemode. Nowhere near finished, but donors can mess around with what is there at the moment.
- Cleared all bugs but a CPS bug that affects newly rebirthed users on the buy menu. That will be fixed in the coming days, and I'll update this post then.
Known Bugs -
None apart from the one listed above :)
Help Wanted -
I'm looking for someone, up to 2 people, who would be willing to update the site documentation for me, and in tandem with me. It's hard for me to know everything that needs to be documented as a non-player, and I often lose track of it all. Those who reach out may not be accepted, but if accepted, they will be given a monthly Chef patreon tier.